This is a rare opportunity to own a historically significant building in one of Calgary’s hottest rejuvenated retail areas. Victoria Park is the one of the most desirable neighborhoods for residential and mixed-use developments in Calgary. This property is ideal for conversion to retail/office use for an owner-user or to maintain as a rental property.
- 29 rental units (25 bachelor, 4 1-bdrm)
- Four storey walk-up
- 10,000 sq. ft. above grade plus 2,500 sub-level
- Brick/wood frame construction
- Original character intact with sandstone & brick exterior
- Located in prime retail shopping district near Colors, Union Square, and Hotel Arts
Built in 1909; the Findlay Apartments has been identified as historically significant and has potential to be designated as a Municipal Historic Site.
1324 1 Street Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R 0V7, Canada